If you order before 3PM you can typically expect your order to be delivered within the Republic of Ireland on the next working day. We use An Post to deliver your order, you will receive an ‘Order Complete’ status update email when we have shipped your order and tracking information will be sent to you soon after. If you have not received your tracking information by email please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Free Local Cobh Delivery (Monday – Friday only)
Please select this option if you are living in Cobh, we will hand deliver your order to your door. Typically, you can expect delivery between 5.00- 7.00pm of the same day if you order by 3pm or please let us know when you’d like us to deliver. You will receive a ‘Ready for local delivery’ status update e-mail when your order is ready to be delivered.
Please select this free option if you want to collect your items in-store during our regular opening hours. Please note that your order won’t be ready for collection until you receive a ‘Ready for Collection’ email status update from us.
Should you wish to return an item please contact us we will be glad to help. Please include your order number and a reason for return. Please note the following:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged & in their original packing within 30 days of purchase.
- Except in the case of items delivered incorrectly or damaged/faulty, you must bear the cost of postage. We can arrange a prepaid returns label and the cost of this will be deducted from your refund. We will however swap any items free of charge.
- The initial delivery charge on your order, if applicable, will not be refunded.
- Underwear & socks can only be returned completely unworn and in their original packaging.
- Refunds will not be issued until items have been received and examined.